Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thrifted Thursdays

I did some minor thrifting not too long ago. But, I thrift all the time, so I decided to start at "thrifted thursday." It'll either be something I thrifted that week, or if I didn't thrift it'll be my favorite thrift items or stores.

  •  Teal leopard printed skirt/dress.... $1.50 - Family Thrift Outlet
  • Navy, Fifth Avenue purse..... $1.50 - Family Thrift Outlet
  • Metallica t-shirt..... $1.50 - Family Thrift Outlet
  • Printed Infinity Scarf.........$3.00 - Thrift Town
  • Black Pencil Skirt.........$2 - Goodwill
  • Black & White trim Cardigan.....$1.99 - Goodwill
  •  Pink sheer top.... $0.50 - Family Thrift Outlet
  • Grey & White strip shirt.... $0.50 - Family Thrift Outlet
  • Petite Straight leg jeans, size 22....$0.50 - Family Thrift Outlet
  • Printed Crop top.....$0.50 - Family Thrift Outlet
- Noralee

No comments:

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...