Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Some stuff to come... plus, YOGA.

Hey guys. :)

I have a small Geo review coming up. I only purchased two products. I think I'll have that up tomorrow morning.

Also, I utilized E.L.F's Labor Day free shipping thing going on right now. So, in a few weeks or whenever my package arrives, I'll have a small E.L.F haul for ya'll too. :)

I'm about to hit up some yoga then crash out. Tomorrow will be a long day. I hope everyone had or is having a really kickass day.

Here are 10 songs you should listen to while doing yoga:
  1. Okay, I believe You But My Tommy Gun Don't by Brand New
  2. The World Spins  Madly On by The Weepies
  3. The Dog Days are Over by Florence + the Machine
  4. The Sound of Settling by Death Cab for Cutie
  5. Trapped in my Mind by Kid Cudi
  6. Both Hands (a capella) by Jay Brannan
  7. Shake it Off (acoustic) by Florence + the Machine
  8. The Edge of Glory by Lady GaGa
  9. Samson by Regina Spektor 
  10. And last but not least, I'd say pretty much any song you can find by Vitamin String Quartet. 
I usually like the pack my playlist with these, among others, but I always put at least three or four Vitamin String Quartet covers at the end. They are totally calming and perfect for the ending relaxation of your yoga session.


- Noralee


No comments:

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...