Sunday, September 16, 2012

JULEP MAVEN.

Hey everyone. :)

I'm going to be trying out Julep Maven for a penny and you can, too!

If you don't know what Julep is, it is a monthly subscription beauty box like Glossybox, Birchbox, BeautyArmy, MyGlam Bag, etc etc. Regularly it is 19.99 a month, however I have a code you can use to get your first box for a penny. And then, if you don't like it or don't want to pay $20 for the next one, you can cancel the subscription, easy peasy. :)

Here is the link to Julep:  http://julep.com/?r=24104417
And here is the code you will put in while you checkout: PENNY 

I think it's totally worth a try, especially for a penny. Haha. So, I will be reviewing that when my box comes in, and I hope you guys try it out as well. :)

-Noralee 

No comments:

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...