Monday, September 17, 2012

Face of the day.

I'm all squinted up cos it was so bright outside, so sorry my eye makeup is skewed.

FACE: Mark Primed for Perfection, Covergirl Clean Oil Control in Natural, Cheeks: Candid Coral by ELF and Orgasm by Nars, Cheek highlight in Gotta Glo by ELF, Bronze from the Contour Kit by ELF, Brows done in medium from the ELF brow kit (review soon!), Matte Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder in Medium, and ELF pressed powder in Light Beige.

EYES: Inner corner and brow highlight: Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals palette, on the lid is a light brown from the 38 Shadow ELF palette in Warm, and in the crease is a olive color from the TokiDoki palette in Lion Papa. Liner is a cream gel liner from ELF in Coffee. Mascara: Maybelline Falsies.

LIPS: Sephora Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in original, and ELF matte lipsticks in Nude with a little bit of my Wet n' Wild, Just Peachy, glossed over it.

Also, I'm getting ready to post up a Fall Wishlist, and I have a bunch of reviews in the queue that will be posting on days when I have classes. :)!

Love, Noralee!

No comments:

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...