Saturday, October 13, 2012

Friday Favorites.

A little late, but y'know, life happens. :)

Kenneth from 30 Rock is literally my spirit animal. I swear to blog.

I saw this little guy on Tumblr and fell in love. :)

Cheshire cat!

This lovely photo of Vincent Price. My mother and I have been watching a bunch of his movies lately.

This hand candle! I swear if I knew where to get it, it'd be mine already.

And lasssssssssssssst, this isn't necessarily a favorite.. yet. But, I ordered this in Salted Caramel no. 36, and I am excited to get it. Waiting for Sephora orders is never easy, I swear. Anyhow, these are on Sephora at a discounted price of $7.00, so check dat out. :)

Love, Noralee

3 comments:

monika.svitacova@gmail.com said...

That candle is soooo amazing! :)

Unknown said...

The Cheshire Cat makeup is amaaazing! :) xo

AVY said...

Wow, that photo of Pricfe is very cool.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...