Saturday, September 29, 2012

Liebster Award. (:

Hey everyone. :)

This amazing lady Clara tagged me for the Liebster Award. :) You can find her blog, here.





So, the rules of the Liebster Award are:
1- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2- Answer the 11 questions the tagger has sent for them.
3- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers who they have tagged.
4- Choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
5- These bloggers must be told.




11 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
  1. I am a world class shower singer.
  2. I run probably 10 blogs including this one. 
  3. I am a sophomore in college. 
  4. I am all of 5'1 and my boyfriend is like 6'2. 
  5. I have five tattoos, more to come. 
  6. My lobes are stretched to about a half inch.
  7. I am a chef when it comes to preparing grilled cheese.
  8. I collect unicorns.
  9. My Mom has been selling Avon since she was pregnant with me, so I've always been pretty into it. 
  10. I have four rats and two black moor goldfish.
  11. I play the ukulele.
THE 11 QUESTIONS I WAS SENT:
1. Hey, how are you feeling today? 
Today was almost lousy, then I found out I got an A on my Philosophy test.

 
 2. What was the most inspiring thing you saw this morning?
I was in Target this morning getting dog food and this lady was telling her kid to "act right," and "act normal" and he started to cry because he wanted to act like a dinosaur. This other kid was on the same aisle with his parents, and he looked at the lady and said, "there's no such thing as normal." It was nice, seriously. 

3. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would play you?
Ummm.. Hands down.. Melissa McCarthy.

4. And who would play your love interest(s)?
Idris Elba, yeah. ;p

5. If you were a song, what song would you be?
The World Spins Madly On by The Weepies
6. What would be your drag queen name?
I have no idea 

7. What is the best present you've ever been given?
My class ring from my parents when I was in high school.

8. If you could be anything in the world, what would you be?
Nothing.  
9. What was the most romantic moment in your life?
I know romance is different for a lot of people, but my boyfriend and I were laying in my bed talking shit to my ceiling when all of a sudden he asks me, "if you could be anywhere doing anything, what would it be?" And, I said, "y'know, I'd really just like to do nothing.. Somewhere away from this, but not doing anything anymore." And he was all, "can I do nothing with you too?" I dunno, it was nice. And he's amazing.

10. What would you do with a million dollars?
Help my parents out, it's been a tough year.. And, go to a better school.. and get a car.. and move out.. and yeah.

11. What do you want people to know about you?
I'm kind of  a big deal. 

11 BLOGERS AND MY 11 QUESTIONS FOR THEM
OKAY, so I don't follow a lot of people who have under 100 followers.
My bad. However, here are 8 lovelyyyyyyyyyy blogs you all should check out, no lies.  


  1. http://vickyhoang.blogspot.com/
  2. http://missericasunshine.blogspot.com/
  3. http://swatchesandwhatnot.blogspot.com/
  4. http://thehowtofactory.blogspot.com/
  5. http://mlssbryshw.blogspot.com/
  6. http://noelebelle.blogspot.com/
  7. http://dabinbaby.blogspot.com/
  8. http://mandatorycreations.blogspot.com/ 
  1.  What are your must haves for the Fall?
  2.  Your favorite beauty products?
  3. Your favorite perfume?
  4. What are your favorite TV shows?
  5. What's something you waste a lot of time doing?
  6. How long have you been a blogger?
  7. What are some of your obsessions lately?
  8. Where do you spend the most money?
  9. What is your favorite animal?
  10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
  11. How do you feel about your life right this very second?

Love, Noralee

1 comment:

Clara said...

Loved your answers! =)

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...