Thursday, September 27, 2012

ELF Cream Eyeliner Swatches & Small Review






The packaging is kind of small, but the staying power is amazing. So, you wouldn't need to reapply it throughout the day, and a little of it goes an extremely long way.

These swatches stayed on my arm for a long time! I used a Nutrogena wipe, nothing. I scrubbed with a brush in the sink, a little bit of movement. Took a long hot shower, scrubbed, finally. And even then it still stained my skin well. I think these have awesome staying power and pigmentation for the fact that they were $3.00 each.

Love, Noralee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i have the black one and these are pretty good for $3! :]

Diana said...

Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...