Thursday, January 21, 2016

Not Your Mother's Whip It Up | SPICE VOXBOX


At the beginning of December I received a box from Influenster! If you don't know what Influenster is, it's a site that polls off your social media impact. You don't have to be a famous YouTuber or Blogger to use this website, you just need to be present on social media. I love this website and I think I even mentioned it in another post, I'll have linked below.

One of the items I got in the box was by the brand Not Your Mother's. I've only ever used the sea salt spray from NYM, and it is one of my favorite texturizing hair product, ever. I've repurchased it so many dang times, it's astounding.

The product in this box is the Whip It Up mousse. One of the big claims on the bottle is that it's a non-sticky mousse. I have very coarse, heavy, and extremely curly hair. I was skeptical, honestly. But I've used it every time I've washed my hair since then and I actually am loving it. I think I'd definitely be inclined to buy the full size after I use up this travel size. The big bonus is that you really don't need a lot of it because it expands since it is a mousse. I foresee this travel bottle lasting a good while.

The other perk, it smells exactly like vanilla cupcakes! Let me know what kind of Not Your Mother's products ya'll enjoy!

Also check out NYM on social media:

No comments:

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...