Wednesday, March 30, 2016

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox


At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster.

I received:

  • Shampoo
  • Conditioner
  • Deep conditioning mask

I have very curly and dry hair. I love these products. The first time I used them all together and I was shocked because it left these very pretty, very soft, ringlet curls in my hair. These curls stayed in tact for four days before I washed again. 

I plan to make another video with an update and so I can show how my hair looks before and after. But, for now, the report is that they are GREAT products!

No comments:

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...