Monday, January 11, 2016

My Wax Melt Collection

I got into wax melts last year, thanks to my lovely boyfriend getting me a plate warmer! I've wanted one for a long time, but just never actually bit the bullet. Then, David surprised me with this black warmer mid last year, and man, it's been a wild ride.

I think he got this warmer from Walmart or maybe Dollar General, either way it was inexpensive - which is super rad. Below is a little photo of how we store our waxes. The organizer is from Target, but I got it a few years back so you can't get it anymore. But, Target always has great organizers available.


Whenever we get too many waxes for this current storage, we'll figure something else out. But for now, this is pretty decent. In the above photo, the purple melt is from Glade in Lavender Peach Blossom. 

Anyhow! Here's the melts I have:


The three Scent Sationals were from my Mother for Christmas, so I'm not sure where she got them. And on the bottom left hand, the pine and citrus scent is also from her - it was out first scent we ever had. It has like one cube left, I think.

The two Glade ones are from Target, and honestly I think the Glade ones are awesome, they really spread the scent and last a long time.

The various berry scents in the pink blocks is from the brand Main Stays, which is by Walmart. These are okay, but some of them smell a little artificial.

Below that, the cucumber melon by Tuscany Candles, is AMAZING. I got it on super sale at JoAnns fabric store. I also got the one on the bottom right hand side, Sunday Morning Pancakes. This is from the Food Network line, and I LOVE IT. But, David hates it, so I don't use it a ton. At this rate, it'll last forever.

I love the melts we have, but am always looking for more. Let me know what kind of brands ya'll like to get!

No comments:

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...