Friday, May 1, 2015

A Reintroduction To Myself

hi. hello. welcome. what's up? I'm Nora.

It's the first day of May, and that's weird.


When I first started this blog I was trying to do things, I was trying to post in a pleasing way, I was trying to put out content.. a lot of content.. And honestly, I wasn't always happy or impressed by it. I was putting it out because it got views, because it made sense in regard to other people's posts. I think that's dumb. I realized a long time ago that I didn't see use in it, and that's why I was so absent for so long, I think. 

I'm 22 years old and as of January 2015, I moved out of my parents house for the first time in my life. That's a weird thing, man. No matter how normal that is supposed to be, leaving home is never normal. Even when it's a societal idea. 

I just finished at a community college. It took me longer than it was "supposed" to, and for that reason, I'm now seeing everyone I graduated High School with, graduating from university with bigger degrees than me. I let that hurt for a minute, but I'm here to say that school is what you make it, and how much you want. There isn't any kind of magic number, or perfect load of classes. I'm happy, and I'm not in debt, so there's that, ya'll. 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I met my boyfriend in 2014.
I can't stop thinking about how he's changed my life, and it's exciting. I wake up thinking that I've never seen a sunrise look as good as this. I wake up thinking I've never seen someone look so honest in their sleep.  

I want to rewrite myself into blogging in a way that's honest, in a way that's helpful, and in a way that's better. If you want to hang out, that'd be rad, honestly. 

No comments:

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...