Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Where I'm going // Where I've been.

This was the first year of my entire life that I've had a valentine. I've had boyfriends, but let's just say I was never a good judge of character, and they were never the kind to get me anything. 
I uploaded a video about my phone this week, including apps and cool games ya'll might be into, so here's a link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzubGyHWkys

I've been really focusing on my music and playing shows. I'm happy with the stuff I'm about to put out.
Photo cred to Billy Mack.

I took this with my Sony A37. I spent my 22nd birthday looking at so many fish and holding hands with a great man in a shark tunnel.

Another photo from my birthday. David on the left. 

I got a fisheye attachment for my phone a few months ago and it is one my favorite purchases of 2015 so far. 
 Life is a journey and at least I've kept it well documented so far.

No comments:

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...