Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Things I Accomplished in 2014

Hi. It's been awhile. But one of things I told myself during that stupid New Years resolution time was that I was going to try to do this more. It's already March, so there's that. Here's some things I did in 2014 that I've been reflecting on lately.


  1. I started taking myself more seriously. 
  2. I started taking YouTube more seriously, and with that has come an amazing amount of support. 
  3. I met David. You guys don't know about him, but he's lovely, we'll talk about it more later. 
  4. I vlogged every single day of October, and realized like, holy dick, I am gr8 at vlogging. Here's a link to the entire playlist if you want: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9Mn0oMy-78x6DPDSiDi0ZvTGrP6PDF1T\
  5. I was entirely happy at the end of 2014 and that's a really nice feeling. 
love, noralee.

No comments:

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...