Thursday, December 27, 2012

christmas this year! 2k12.




This video is a stop motion of the whole month of December at my house ^

I had a really great christmas, and I'm really just thankful for everything my family has done for me and all the nice things they constantly do even when I don't deserve it. They are really amaze balls people.

Also, here's a photo of my stocking that I told ya'll about in the Christmas Tag:
My mom made the one on the far left end that says Donna, that's hers. And she made mine at the very beginning on your right that says Nora. The two small ones in the middle are from her boyfriend's family, and the two red ones are kits my two younger sisters did one year. My mom said she's probably going to break out the sewing machine before next year and make them all big ones as well. There are two not pictured, and that'd be my two older brothers who don't live with us anymore, she also made those. We've had these big stockings since I was like.. I wanna say 4 or 5 years old, I can't remember. It's been awhile.

Thank ya'll for reading my blog and watching my junk :) Ya'll are the best. I'm going to do a mini series of posts starting in a couple of days of my "winter beauty essentials." Each post will be dedicated to a different thing, like one will be eyes, one will be face, and so on and so forth. So, I hope ya'll will be looking forward to that. :)

I hope everyone has had a really good holiday!

Love, Noralee

1 comment:

Ozel said...

Happy New Year!
I've nominated your blog for the Liebster award! :)
Take care xo

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...