Monday, December 28, 2015

exposures on exposures

We recently acquired some left over sparklers from the Fourth of July. You know we had to do some long exposures, ya'll.

I'm using David's camera for this, which is a Canon T4i. All of the folks participating didn't really know how to do any designs and whatnot, and were too excited to see me demo first, so this is just what transposed during their fun.

I only did one myself, which you'll see at the end. Classic Nora exposure, I promise.

I've been absent, we won't get fully into that on this post, but I'll see you all again more frequently and regularly in the coming year. No promises, just truths. Enjoy the photos!




And of course, when I had my turn, I did my name!


No comments:

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...