Sunday, December 8, 2013

Goin' Goin' Goinnnnn' DARK.

Some of ya'll might've noticed that I dyed my hair!

I've had my hair multi-colored for a pretty good chuck of my life. I actually got kind of emotional about it, to be honest with ya'll. I started dyeing my hair when I was in the 6th grade, and I've had just random colors coming in and out of it since then.

I'm 21 years old and this was the state of my hair:
I had four different sections of blonde, brown hair that had red streaks through it, and pink/purple tips.

AND THIS: is my hair now!
I used a "Cherry Red" color on my hair. :)


It's weird how a hair color can reassure you that you have really grown up, and you are really doing awesome things in your life. 

Love, Noralee

2 comments:

Angela said...

Ohhh I love what you did to your hair! And that lipstick matches very well.

Would appreciate if you checked out my blog :)
notanobession.blogspot.com

Makeup Majesty said...

I love the before AND the after <3

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...