Tuesday, November 26, 2013

That Real Real November.

I've been busier than anticipated. Plus, what the crap is up with the text editor on here? It's been acting wonky for a month or two, to the point where I just have a bunch of weird drafts and dis here frustrated face.

Anyway, things I've been up to lately:

I met Mike Falzone & Meghan Tonjes!
I recorded my full length album, COMING SOON.
I'm almost done with school!
Just to start school again.. haha.
I decided on where I'll be transferring.
Made partner on YouTube.

So, it'd be dope if you checked out some of my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAccidentalmusic

I'm headed to class, ya'll.
Stay safe cos it's hella cold.

Love, Noralee

No comments:

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...