Thursday, July 11, 2013

Shows, shows, shows.

And holy shit, did I mention shows? Hahah.

Hey ya'll. I've been so dang ass busy working shows, playing shows, being at shows, it's been wild lately. I worked every show last month, played two. And same goes for this month. I thought I'd just do a huge photo post of people at shows. :)

ALSO: here is the summer#3 video:






This last one is probably my favorite photo.. I love all of them so much, they're the best friends ever. (:


Sorry about the lack of posts, I'll work on that. <3 p="">
Love, Noralee.

1 comment:

Chloee said...

love these photos
looks like my kinda place
xx

http://www.adayinmywheels.com/

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils VoxBox

At the beginning of this month I was sent the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oils voxbox from Influenster. I received: Shampoo Condition...